Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wells leaving the hospital for the hotel in Ogden, Utah

Daddy holding Wells waiting to leave the hospital.

Finally I get to leave for the hotel.

I am dressed for the first time waiting to go to the hotel.


Today we finally left the NICU and headed for the hotel where we will now wait for the word that we can leave Utah and head back home to Memphis. Hopefully this will not take very long. The paperwork will go to the state on Monday December 8th.

4 comments:

Vicki G. said...

I am glad you are "home" (hotel-home, that is) with your little one. My youngest had to be put under the "lights" for jaundice. She still loves to tan -- haha

I'll keep reading your blog. Let us know how your nights and days go! :)

Jacque Sabin said...

Awwww, my baby looks so precious in his new outfit from Nana!! I can not wait until you come home. Whitt is so excited to see Wells but he is also going through "Aunt & Uncle" withdrawals!! See ya soon!!
Love, Jacque & Whitt

kelli said...

You look like the perfect family. I am so excited for all of you. I cant wait to meet Wells. I love the pictures of the mountains, it makes me a little home sick. You are in my prayers. hope to see you soon.
Kelli

Mimi said...

He is just really beautiful, Tina! I am so glad y'all finally got to leave the Hospital. Hopefully it won't be too much longer! Can't wait to meet him!