Monday, December 1, 2008

Leaving for Utah...






Finally we will leave for Utah today to be there for when baby Wells is born on Tuesday December 2, 2008. Please keep us in your prayers that all goes as planned. Thank you to everyone for all of your kind words, thoughts and prayers during the past few weeks.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark:

I did not know that you were adopting a baby. What great news! I know you must be excited and glad that Wells will be with you soon. I hope all goes well for you, Christina, and Wells.

Sincerely,

John Jamieson

Jacque Sabin said...

Whitt and I love you both very much and can not wait to welcome our baby Wells home!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you all!!!!!
Our prayers are with you and your new "HUNK OF HEAVEN"!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mark,
My thoughts and prayers will be with you guys.man...you are gonna love having a little one around.As you know I have 2 and cannot wait to get home and hug them everynite....take care and be safe....Tim Ware

Ann Sabin said...

Dear Christy and Mark:
Well I am going to try this e-mail again for the 4th time, Jacque has been helping be to get a e-mail address. I love the pictures she took this morning. I have your flight info and am keeping up with you all.. I can't believe how excited I am just wish I could be there with you all. Looking forward to talking to you tonight I will be up just call.... Love you MOM or soon NANNA (again)