Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day


Nana and Wells Christmas morning



Whitt & Wells sporting matching pajamas on Christmas Eve!

Mommy & Wells on Christmas Eve after church

Aunt Jacque, Wells & Whitt after church Christmas Eve



5 comments:

Ann Sabin said...

Oh I just checked the blog and I love the Christmas pictures... I think we are going to have a great year ahead of us...Take Care Nana

Jacque Sabin said...

Whitt looks so proud of his new cousin! He is smiling from ear to ear!! Great pictures.

Vicki G. said...

love, love, love the photos. You need to bring him out to Schilling Farms to see me? Let me know if you think you can do that --- I want to make sure I am there!

Unknown said...

Dear Christy and Mark,
I love the Christmas pictures-especially the Christmas eve picture of you (Christy)and Wells. It made me cry(that's what we grandmothers do)
I am so happy for you.
Much love,
Linda

Jeni said...

love your christmas pictures! the one of you and Wells is great!