Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wells has arrived...




Wells was born December 2, 2008 at 7:29 pm.

He is 20 inches long and 8 lbs 11 oz. We have not seen him yet and will not get to until sometime Wednesday afternoon. These photos were taken by the lady from the adoption agency and emailed to us. We cannot wait to see and hold him.

7 comments:

Jacque Sabin said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! He is perfect!!! I can not wait to hold our precious new angel!!! God has truely blessed our family this holiday season. You two will be perfect parents to this beautiful baby boy. My heart could not be more full at this moment. I love you both so much...and now Baby Wells!!!

Carrie said...

He is precious and congrats!! I know you cannot wait to meet Wells and hold and kiss him. How long will you be in Utah? What a wonderful holiday season for you. Love, Carrie

Vicki G. said...

How precious! I know you are probably too excited to sleep! Today will be an awesome day for you! Will continue to pray that things go well.

Nita Henson said...

Congrats to you both!!! Wells is a handsome little man and I know he is such a blessing to you. Can't wait to see more pics of him.
Good luck and Best Wishes for you and your new family...God has really blessed you both. Be safe and hurry with the pics.....

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby. He doesn't look like a new born. I can not begin to tell you how happy we all are for both of you. Such wonderful, deserving parents. I look forward to a picture of you both holding Baby Wells. (I love the name - I see my Aunt Teenie everytime I hear it). Love you,

Raney Alford said...

Wow!!!! What a true blessing you have been given this Christmas. He is beautiful. Seeing him brings tears to my eyes because I know how complete he will make both of your lives. Congratulations and may God bless all of you. I can't wait to see both of you soon.

Ann Sabin said...

Dear Christy and Mark:
What a relief to get your call last night at midnight and to hear that little cry. He is so precious and you look very happy. The wait was well worth it........ The wait for you all to return to Memphis is going to feel like forever.. Love you all soooo much!!
NANA