Wells first Zoo Boo was tonight. We went with Whitt, Aunt Jacque, Nana and of course mommy and daddy. The weather was perfect and we all had a great time. Wells is usually in bed by 7:30pm and tonight we did not even get to the zoo until 6:30pm and did not leave until at least 9:00. I thought for sure that he was be passed out asleep before e even got out of the parking lot but I was wrong. He stayed awake all the way home in the car. However he was fast asleep within minutes of getting to bed.
I cannot tell you how many people in passing commented on his costume. He was the cutest clown in town. He kept his wig on for hours and no one could believe that he was wearing the wig at such a young age. I think that when he saw everyone else in costumes that helped alot with the wig staying on for so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment