Wells first stitches and hopefully the last but I doubt that will be the case. 30 minutes after he was dropped off at daycare he had fallen into a bench corner. Mommy was in trainings at my YMCA Metro offices with the cell phone ringer turned off and daycare finally got in touch with Mark at work and he found me finally with me being callled out of class. They were on the way to the doctor so I left and met them there. I was nervous the whole way to the doctor. Right when I arrived we were called back and yes we were told that he would need stitches. Mommy was crying, Wells was crying and it was a very traumatic event never the less. Wells was strapped down on a board screaming his lead off and 2 nurses had to hold his head still. I was a wreck the entire time. As soon as he was released from the board all was good and the screaming was over. A lollypop on the way out of the doctors made everything all better. Them Wells and mommy went to McDonalds because Wells said that he wanted fries. So cute mommy could not resist. He was fine as could be when we were home and was such a trooper.
No comments:
Post a Comment