Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pappy - July 1, 2011


Pappy is gone for Wells!
Tonight something about his pappy came up in conversation and I decided then to just tell him that pappy went to be with another little baby that needed it since he was such a big boy now. He seemed pretty ok with this and really only asked for it maybe once that night before bedtime. For over the past year probably he was only allowed to have it when he went to bed or took a nap at home. He did not use one at school for naps and did not seem to have a problem with it. However he LOVED his pappy so much and would even sneak into his room to get a few sucks from it. I do not think he has really asked for it in the past few weeks and it was the easiest thing I have ever done. I thought it would be huge deal every evening but he did awsome without it. I kept hesitating to take it away because Alice came along and yes she uses a pappy as well. He saw her with one and I believe that is really why I waited so long to do it.
Glad Pappy is gone!

No comments: