Thursday, July 21, 2011

Orange Beach, AL - July 9-16, 2011
















The family went to the beach with nana, Aunt Jacque and Cousin Whitt. Everything was going great until I (mommy) because very ill on Tuesday. Mark talked me into going to the ER in Pensacola Beach, FL which was about 45 minutes away. I woke up and was have a heck of a time breathing. I was breathing very fast and could not control it. I got to the ER and my oxygen saturation level that should have close to 100 was only 74. I was put on oxygen and stayed in the hospital until 8pm on Thursday evening. The Doctor did not even want me to leave then but I begged to be released so that I could have at least Friday on the beach. I was very sad that the week was already over just like that and I did not even get to enjoy it. I guess there is always another trip waiting for me to take.

Wells was as fearless as he could be around the water. He loved every minute of jumping in the Lazy River and pool. I just wished I could have spent more time with him in the water. Alice liked floating in the Lazy River as well. Maybe we will have a couple of swimmers. Whitt of course has all of the sudden become a fish himself and he was all over the place in the water.

No comments: