Wells has started pulling up on everything he can get his little hands on. We also bought him his firs real shoes today and decided to try them out. Wells would not stand up with the shoes on but never even acted like he had them on. I figured he would first try to pull at the shoestrings but I was wrong. Then i stood him up next to his crib and he thought that was pretty funny. Now he wears his shoes to daycare everyday and used to them now and is back to pulling up again. Now I am hoping he learns to walk in them real soon.
Carting his 25 lbs around is a tough job for mama.
1 comment:
Nana has not looked at the Web. in a few weeks. Cute pictures. It was fun keeping Wells and Whitt alittle while last night Wells thinks Whitt is so funnie all we need is to have another one laughing at Whitt's whit. So great having you all across the street from each other and I can help 2 at a time...... I just love the set up. Bye now..Love Nanna
Post a Comment