Today we decided to get some Fall pictures done. I love to take pictures especially of the little Wells. I always wanted to be a photographer so I decided to take our photos this time. Unfortunately we did not have anyone else with of so we did not get any photos of all of us together. It was a very cold day today and we bundled up and headed out for the Fall photo session. Wells is getting so big and is 10.5 months old now. He is into everything and we are hoping he walks soon. I cannot believe that he had been with our family for almost a year now. I also cannot believe that I will be mailing out birthday invitations in the next few weeks to celebrate him turning 1. Christmas should be interesting this year as I am sure he will be into everything, including the Christmas Tree! Oh well the fun of it all...
This journey through adoption has lead us to our son Wells and our daughter Alice. Amazing! How rewarding and well worth it it has been. They were meant all along to be apart of our family. We have been blessed and are so thankful for the wonderful gift of adoption.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Fall 2009 October 17, 2009
Today we decided to get some Fall pictures done. I love to take pictures especially of the little Wells. I always wanted to be a photographer so I decided to take our photos this time. Unfortunately we did not have anyone else with of so we did not get any photos of all of us together. It was a very cold day today and we bundled up and headed out for the Fall photo session. Wells is getting so big and is 10.5 months old now. He is into everything and we are hoping he walks soon. I cannot believe that he had been with our family for almost a year now. I also cannot believe that I will be mailing out birthday invitations in the next few weeks to celebrate him turning 1. Christmas should be interesting this year as I am sure he will be into everything, including the Christmas Tree! Oh well the fun of it all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love these pictures and can not wait to order a few larger pictures to display. Let me know when you want to take Whitt and Wells together.
Post a Comment