Our perfect little family!
My little family means the world to me! I truly believe we all were in the right spot at the perfect time to have all four found each other the way we did. The past 10 years have been such a blessing to me. I found my husband just when i needed him the most. He is the BEST thing that has happened to me and I will love him forever for being there for me through everything. He stood by by me and together we went through a lot to adopt the two most perfect babies in the world.
Alice & Wells were the two most wanted children and they completed our perfect little family. The past 4 years have been hard but so worth it and i would not change it for anything.
I love all 3 of you so much that it makes my heart hurt but very full. <3 font="font">3>
My little family means the world to me! I truly believe we all were in the right spot at the perfect time to have all four found each other the way we did. The past 10 years have been such a blessing to me. I found my husband just when i needed him the most. He is the BEST thing that has happened to me and I will love him forever for being there for me through everything. He stood by by me and together we went through a lot to adopt the two most perfect babies in the world.
Alice & Wells were the two most wanted children and they completed our perfect little family. The past 4 years have been hard but so worth it and i would not change it for anything.
I love all 3 of you so much that it makes my heart hurt but very full. <3 font="font">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment