Potty training is NOT going so well at the Hawkins household. Wells has no desire to even try to sit on the potty at all. This day in the pictures he only sat there because I put in a video called Potty Power. He loves to watch videos so I thought I would give it a try. Well he sat there for about 45 minutes and of course nothing. He keeps saying it is stuck and won't come out. Then I put on Big Boy underwear and he ate dinner and of course guess what. He wet his underwear. It is hard to even get him to sit on the potty never the less do anything on it. Oh well hopefully soon it will happen. He keeps saying that he wants a Big Bike so I am using that saying that when he starts using the potty he can get one.
But still Nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment