Thursday, April 28, 2011

Back to the Grind - Work March 1 2011

Mommy started back to work on March 1 2011 after being out on leave for the adoption of baby Alice. I was pretty much ready to just really get back on a regular routine every day and to get Alice on a regular routine. Work is going very well at my new position at the YMCA corporate offices. I LOVE it here and could not be happier with the change after being at the Fogelman Downtown YMCA location for the past 19 years. It is very quiet here and I get a ton of work done with little to no interruptions.
Alice is doing well at daycare and they say thst she sleeps alot like an old lady. I do not mind her getting her beauty rest at daycare as long as she continues to sleep through the night at home.

No comments: