Sunday, October 10, 2010

Clown Wells or Rainbow Bright? September 19, 2010





Early Halloween? No, Wells has been having circus theme at school for a few weeks now. We were out and I ran into Once Upon A Child to take a peek around and stubbled upon this in the Halloween section. I thought it would be perfect for the circus theme at school. I decided to dress him up in it one Monday morning and take him to school in the clown outfit. He loved playing around the house in it. Everyone at school thought he was pretty funny as a clown. I mean he is the class clown and all anyway so he fit the role quite perfect. I did not think he would be very fond of the wig but he acted like he did not even have it on. He was the cutest little clown I had ever seen. The more I looked at the pictures he reminded me of Rainbow Bright.
The may be a sneek peak of what is to come for Halloween. I did not think he would wear this for Halloween but since he likes it so much he may very well be a clown for Halloween as well.

No comments: