Horsey has been a VERY important part of Wells life since he was about 2 months old. I thought I would put together all of his HORSEY photos since he first began the love for him. This was given to us at his baby shower and has been the best thing ever. The second HORSEY joined the family at Christmas 2009 as a gift from Uncle Tom. We even bought a third HORSEY in February 2010 to put away in case we ever lost one or in case he was broken beyond repair. HORSEY is carried around all of the time by the tail. Wells smells the tip of the tail and rubs it on his lips. I guess he finds comfort in that. Most of the time HORSEY stays at home and we even try to keep him in the bed for the most part but every now and again he gets to come out of the bed and even sometimes gets to go in the car for a ride with us. Whenever I check in on Wells during the night he has one of the HORSEY'S in his hand or very close by. Sometimes he even lays on it or even uses it for a pillow. I hope we have him for a long time to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment