I totally forgot to take Wells picture today for St. Patrick's Day. However mommy made chocolate suckers for my party at daycare and everyone loved them. Pretty cute huh? I have been thinking about making these and creating a website for all of my candy to sell. I grew up with my mother making these for my school events and bake sales starting in elementary school so I must carry out the love of chocolate. Everyone loves chocolate, right?
This journey through adoption has lead us to our son Wells and our daughter Alice. Amazing! How rewarding and well worth it it has been. They were meant all along to be apart of our family. We have been blessed and are so thankful for the wonderful gift of adoption.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Happy St Patrick's Day - March 17, 2010
I totally forgot to take Wells picture today for St. Patrick's Day. However mommy made chocolate suckers for my party at daycare and everyone loved them. Pretty cute huh? I have been thinking about making these and creating a website for all of my candy to sell. I grew up with my mother making these for my school events and bake sales starting in elementary school so I must carry out the love of chocolate. Everyone loves chocolate, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment