Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Photo Shoot - February 6, 2010











Bless his sweet, cute little heart!
I do have to say he is the cutest baby boy in the world. Today we had a Valentine's Photo Shoot with Shannon Payne Photography. She did a great job. It was on a Saturday afternoon and let me just say it was FREEZING and started sleeting near the end of the session. Wells did great and the cold did not seem to even bother him. Wells brught his "lovies" with him to the shoot since it was for Valentine's and he absoultly LOVES these two horsey's in the photos with him.
Happy Valentine's Day Wells! Mommy & Daddy LOVE you so much!

1 comment:

Ann Sabin said...

THIS IS NANNA, YES I HAVE 2 OF THE CUTIES BOYS IN THE WORLD AND I COULD NOT LOVE THEM MORE. GOD SURE BLESSED MY FAMILY...
LOVE NANNA

PS LOVE THE UPDATES