I finally decided on December 9, 2009 that I really needed to get the Christmas Cards in the mail but I still have even taken a good photo of Wells for the card. I knew this would not be fun especially since I decided to do this one night before his bath at about 8:00pm. So I gave it a shot. Make that about 30 shots and then it was all over and he was not going to sit in front of the Christmas tree any longer. So off to the bath we went. No I still had to pick one out and order the cards and then wait for them to come in the mail before I could mail them out. You would have thought I did not know Christmas was on December 25th. All is good and the cards were mailed out. We are looking forward to Christmas this year with Wells.
No comments:
Post a Comment