Today we drove to Friendship, TN to visit with Nanny & Mimi. Nanny had some of Mark's old toys out for Wells to play with. He had a good time. Especially playing with of of Nanny's glass bells that she collects. They pulled out the rocking horse that they got for Wells when he was only a few months old for Christmas this year. He was still a little small for it and did not want to touch it at first. I think he will really like it when he is big enough to ride on it.
I want to send a BIG thank you to Nancy Phillips for cross-stiching the sampler for Wells. We love it so much. I know it took alot of time to finish this. We appreciate you Nancy! I can't wait for you to see how big Wells is getting.
No comments:
Post a Comment