Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2 months old ALREADY!













February 2, 2009 I turned 2 months old already! I am growing so fast. Today I got to go to the doctor and unfortunalty I was stuck in both legs with 3 shots and an oral vaccine that actually tasted pretty good. Of course I cried and my face turned RED but I am a really tough kid so the crying did not last but about 30 seconds. My mommy and daddy were really looking forward to seeing how much I weighed in at today. Believe it or not I was a big 13 lbs 3 oz. We were amazed at how big I was. When I was born I weighed 8 lbs 11 oz. I think when I was about 4 weeks old I weighed 10lbs 11 oz. I can barely fit into my 0-3 month clothes especially if they have the little feet in them , well you can pretty much forget about those because my toes look like they are going to bust out if I move the wrong way.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Love your new pictures! He is so adorable! My favorite is the one of him snoozing and you are Mark are holding him- he is growing so fast!

Ann Sabin said...

I JUST CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT THE WEB-SITE IT IS SO NEAT AND SUCH A GOOD WAY FOR PEOPLE TO CHECK UP ON HIM WHEN THEY HAVE TIME. HE IS SUCH A DOLL I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE I GET TO SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH HIM. LOVE NANA